Friday, January 25, 2008

Rain. Rain. Go Away!

I think Benson put it perfectly today when he was singing in the car, "Go way Rain! Go way Rain!" I know for those of you in "normal" areas of the US, 3 days of rain is nothing. But here in the "Southland" it's unheard of!! We have so much rain we don't know what to do with it. Just check out the view out my front door...

It won't be long before I need a row boat to get to my garage!

And this new pond off my patio is quite nice don't you think?!? It's sure a good thing this is unusual...I've fallen in love with just being able to walk out the door in shorts and flip flops year round!! This rain jacket thing sure stinks....Spoiled, spoiled me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri said...

Don't drown! That is a lot of rain. You are lucky to live in such a nice climate, too.