Friday, January 25, 2008

My how the time flies....

Well, my sister, Celeste, is supposed to be having her baby ANY day now, and it's just got me thinking on how fast time flies! I remember when I had Aubrielle and her cousin, Lydia, was 3 months old and thinking how "old" Lydia was! Now I can't believe that I'll have the "old" baby...I feel like I just had Jaycie yesterday! Man the time flies!

4 comments:

Keri said...

She looks so grown up and beautiful in the chair.

Morgan said...

What a beautiful smile! I love those little chairs...the kiddos in them always look nice and cute sitting there!

Lindsey said...

Are you kidding?! You could never take too many pictures!!!=) I'm so sad that she will probably be so big before I ever get to hold and cuddle her. Thanks for sharing your pics!!!=)

Jen said...

Ang!!!! Yeah! I found you! For some reason I had some old blog address for you and I found you through Diantha's blog! Your family is adorable and your blog will become a permanent stop for me! check ours out:
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com
Camron's brother is in our ward! :) We miss you guys.