Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Favorite Age

My 3 babies when they were 2 months old...
Jaycie is 3 months old today, I can't believe it. It is such a fun age though, she is cooing back and smiling. She also recognizes mommy, SO cute! And, the other day I left her on her tummy, and when I came back she was on her back (and no, Benson didn't "help" her like he's been known to do), so I put her back on her tummy and she rolled over again! (Only this one I got to see!) Of course it was a one time thing though, she hasn't done it again (which is exciting for mommy, she doesn't need another one moving yet!!)

8 comments:

Keri said...

I can't believe how similar they all look, especially your girls!

Emily said...

Ok I better get there ASAP before your baby is crawling!!!

Celeste said...

What a cute idea! Seriously, Aubrielle and Jaycie look identical (minus the red spot on Aubrielle's forehead). Very cute to see them all at the same age!!

Nycole said...

I love your blog. Your kids are adorable! Your girls look like identical twins in those pictures. And 5 years!!! Wow!!!

LuAnne said...

Babies grow up way too fast! I was putting away all of Addison's newborn clothes & it just seems like she was that little just the other day, & now she's 9 months! Where does the time go?

Aprilyn said...

I love the pictures. Yes, like everyone else said, I think the girls look almost exactly alike! Benson looks like the family but a little different than the girls. I can't believe how big your baby is getting! I hope you'll be at the reunion this summer so I can meet your new one. Although, by that time she'll be HUGE!

Katie L said...

Your girls look so similar at that age! Cute kids!!

Morgan said...

ANGELA!!! How are you!! I stumbled on your blog through someone...I forgot how I got here actually, you look fabulous! It will be so great to keep up with you now!