Thursday, January 10, 2008

Benson's a Big Boy!

Well, just had to get a video of my big boy. He has told us he had to go poop BEFORE it was too late for the past TWO days, and gone in the TOILET!! Yahoo! (and he also insisits on doing it completely naked...LOL....no clue where he got that from!) I could care less if this is as far as we get in the potty training world for a while...I HATE poopy diapers, especially when it gets to "big boy poop". Anyway, here is a video I had to hurry and take while Aubrielle was going potty since she always pushes him out of the way and steals the show. However if you listen really good you can hear her yelling from the bathroom....what a funny girl. Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Ahh Benson is so cute! I love his big grin!! I'm glad you were able to get a little bit of video of him..even if Aubrielle was yelling at him from the bathroom! :)

Lindsey said...

They are growing up way too fast! Although I'm sure potty training never comes soon enough.=)