So I left Jaycie under this toy ALL BY HERSELF yesterday and ran to go clean the dog poop out of my shoe that I stepped in...yuck. And when I came back to check on her, this is what I found. ALL THREE KIDS under the toy playing, how fun!
I love your blog! Jaycie is already getting so big! It's great to keep in touch and I'm so glad you guys are doing well. When are you going to be in Spokane next? Hopefully we can see you guys before too long. take care! love, Deanne P.S. your anniversary trip looked so fun. Our 5 year anniversary came 5 days after Chloe was born. Needless to say going out to dinner was about all we did!
I've been checking your blog periodically, but obiviously not since you've updated it. I'm glad to find you on here. Your kids are adorable. Congrats on #3!
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
8 comments:
This is precious! You should step in poop more often :)
They are so adorable! They're just teaching Jaycie to share at a very young age!!
What cute kids you have! I wish we got to see you all more often.
I love your blog! Jaycie is already getting so big! It's great to keep in touch and I'm so glad you guys are doing well. When are you going to be in Spokane next? Hopefully we can see you guys before too long. take care!
love,
Deanne
P.S. your anniversary trip looked so fun. Our 5 year anniversary came 5 days after Chloe was born. Needless to say going out to dinner was about all we did!
Angela,
This may come as a shock, but I just found out you had a blog! Since 2006? Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do.
How adorable! Your kids are so cute!! They look just like a perfect blend of you and Cameron.
I've been checking your blog periodically, but obiviously not since you've updated it. I'm glad to find you on here. Your kids are adorable. Congrats on #3!
Cute kiddos! I always find the same with my kids. I can't set Addison down without Aiden wanting to play right beside her. It's so cute!
Post a Comment