Monday, January 07, 2008

Kids say the silliest things

Just wanted to jot down some of the funny things Aubrielle and Benson have said lately before I forget them!

Aubrielle has enjoyed singing Christmas songs this Christmas and been heard belting out as she walks through the apartment, "Gloooooria, in a Chelsie Stable" (no matter how many times her dad and uncle tried to teach her "in excelsis deo").

Benson's speaking ability has really picked up in the last few weeks, and he has really fallen in love with his little sister's middle name (Grace). So now he can be heard saying, "Ok Daddy Gace", "Ok Mommy Gace", "No no Jaycie Gace".

And lastly, we went out to dinner the other night and the waitress came to see what we wanted to drink. She suggested a few options, "Draft beer, margaritas, soda, lemondade, or coffee". Aubrielle promptly shouted (and I mean shouted) "COFFEE?!?! We don't drink coffee!!" We all started laughing and then when the laughter died down she shouted, "We drink PEPSI!!!"

3 comments:

LuAnne said...

Thats my girl! We definitely drink Pepsi! I love it. I just posted a post similar to this on my blog! How funny! Hope you guys had a great Christmas & Happy New Years!

Kami P. said...

Yes, having three has been quite an adjustment. NOT EASY!
I got a good laugh at what Aubrielle said about the Pepsi. I mean, come on, Pepsi is so much better for you than coffee right? :-) How funny.
Kami

Aprilyn said...

Haha! She's so funny! I love it!