Such a cute picture. I think your better than us. We still let chloe have her paci at bedtime, more for my sanity than anything. I'm sure it will be a fun weaning process. Glad you are feeling better!
Everytime I see this picture it just makes me laugh. She is SO adorable. It was good to talk to you last week. Everything turned out perfectly with visiting the baby:) Thanks for the pointers.
OH SO PRECIOUS! Too Cute! Ya I would expect to see her on the floor in front of the door, or elsewhere around the house! That is so cute! Just remind her she's as big as everyone else, remember Jaycie? Sometimes being big is not that fun!!! Sure wish I could type "j/k" and have it be only a joke! :) Love ya!
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
9 comments:
Such a cute picture. I think your better than us. We still let chloe have her paci at bedtime, more for my sanity than anything. I'm sure it will be a fun weaning process. Glad you are feeling better!
ohhhh she's so adorable, I want to scoop her up and snuggle with her!
What a sweetie! Is that HER big girl bed?! I'm impressed she is IN it without the paci!
CUTE!
Is it going to be that bad . Joshua can keep his till hes 10 j/k.. I hope your feeling better too..
really has she gotten that big already I miss you
Jamie wants to know if she can still have the paci when she babysits?
Everytime I see this picture it just makes me laugh. She is SO adorable. It was good to talk to you last week. Everything turned out perfectly with visiting the baby:) Thanks for the pointers.
OH SO PRECIOUS! Too Cute! Ya I would expect to see her on the floor in front of the door, or elsewhere around the house! That is so cute! Just remind her she's as big as everyone else, remember Jaycie? Sometimes being big is not that fun!!! Sure wish I could type "j/k" and have it be only a joke! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment