Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saturday Fun


Just had to post these pictures I took on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day and the kids got to go outside and play basketball (sorry, no pictures) AND baseball with their dad. As you can tell, they all had a blast.
Aubrielle did her best to keep her eye on the ball, sometimes she was so "bug-eyed" when the ball was coming I was afraid her eyes would pop out :)
Benson was thrilled when he "hit one over the fence" (just like the Dodgers players - except our fence is only 2 feet away:), you should have seen his face light up.
Jaycie obviously believes she is just as big as the other two, just take a look at that swing :)
Mom enjoyed being able to get outside and in the fresh air (Dad even pulled out her beach chair so she could still "take it easy")!
And Dad was the perfect coach/pitcher, even though he really wanted to be watching mom's bracket fall apart and his take the lead....grrrr.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I could really go for some of that sunshine! It's been cold and snowy here. The kids are SO cute. I miss you all! I'm so glad to hear you're doing so much better. It was really good to talk to you the other day. Can't wait to see you AND your new bundle of joy in person :)

Celeste said...

Amen to the jealous of your amazing weather! We had a hail storm pass through today! You all look so happy! What a fun Saturday! I love and miss you all!

Emily said...

I'm with Miranda and Celeste, I'm jealous of the nice weather too!! They say we are going to get 5 inches tonight, and no this is not an April's Fools joke. Ang, I love the pictures, it's good to see you feeling better and up to blogging again.

Karen said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Jaycie. It has been way too long since we have seen you guys. I'm glad you got to get out of the house and enjoy some good weather. I am so jealous...I don't think I've ever gone this long without seeing the sun! I hope you continue to feel better. :)

Pam said...

Well everything has already been said! EXCEPT they did not mention that they totally made this their new background of their computer! I had the Easter Lilies up, just did that yesterday, then today you told me to read these, so since I had also printed out the Lilies and I have them in my kitchen window, I decided to make this my backdrop, I LOVE being able to watch the kids play outside all day long! thanks for the window into your complex!!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Brings tears to my eyes when I see how big they are getting, little Miss Jaycie Grace especially! LOVE ya! I think I may just consider getting an apartment there! But wait I think it's more expensive than my house payment....better wait on that...because I do kinda like to eat also! :)