The kids all dressed up for Easter. These are actually the girls' dresses from last year, but they were just way too cute and still fit, so here they are for round #2! (And of course Jaycie wouldn't smile in front of the flower bush, she preferred the side walk :) Easter egg hunt and Easter Bunny treats
Easter Egg decorating, and truthfully I did it while Jaycie was asleep, but figured if I took a picture of her after the mess was all cleaned up she'd never know the difference :) (Can you tell she's the 3rd?)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like Easter was super fun. Is there any candy left? ? Joshua knows the word candy really well now everything is candy.
I can't get over Jaycie's cheesy smile! I love the look of surprise and excitement on the kids faces when they walking into the front room. So adorable!!
When did Aubrielle turn into a little girl with super long hair? I love how you do your photo collages and a huge thanks for the math proof at the top.
- Janis
Post a Comment