Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Bike time
So after listening to Benson and Aubrielle fight over the way too small princess bike for the past month, mom and dad decided to give in and buy them each their own bike. Let me just say it has been worth EVERY penny. They love to do laps around and around the garages, and mom loves being able to just sit and ENJOY the outdoors. And Jaycie was spoiled when Dad was home this weekend and got to join in the fun and of course loved every minute of it because she was "BIG". Now that dad is back at work she just follows them around pushing her "scooter" (we'll be in big trouble when she realizes her "scooter" is really just a baby walker).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling better and are back to posting blog updates, I love seeing pictures of the kids!
How fun! I loved your comment about being in big trouble when she realizes her "scooter" is just a baby walker! LOL
Yep she's #3!
Thanks for making the time to share the moments with us!
Love ya!
Post a Comment