Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Happy Belated Birthday Camron!
Camron's birthday was on Sunday, yes, Easter Sunday. Aubrielle thought it was the greatest and has been telling EVERYBODY for about the past month. The kids had a great time decorating the wrapping paper, hiding his presents, and even taking pictures of dad opening his presents (Mom had to do some major cropping to get dad in the middle of the pictures for this collage :). Camron and I got to go out on a date Saturday night and I hope he loved it as much as I did. (There is just something about being able to have a real conversation over the dinner table and to shop at the store for hours without anyone complaining, I'm sure those with small kids can relate). Anyway, I had a great time and just wanted to wish the man I love a very happy (and very belated birthday)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE THE BENSON/DADDY SHOT! How precious!
The Dodgers shirt is so fun!
I LOVE the kids being so proud they are with their daddy celebrating his birthday!
Thanks for being behind the camera!
Love ya!
Post a Comment