I had a dream about you last night. In it you had hired me to go on vacations with you and your family so I could babysit the kids. I was the nanny. It was so funny and so random! But hey, if you're by any chance going on vacation and need a nanny I'm available! Haha! Did you see our long lost friend Julie Yarbrough has a blog?! You can access it from my blog. Hope you and your adorable family is doing great!
Angela, I love this blogin stuff! It's so nice to find all my high school friends and see how everyone is doing. Your kids are beautiful! and it looks like your family are doing fantastic! Keep it touch! Julie
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
4 comments:
Wow, what a cool collage!!! Great idea- easter pictures and a collage from picasa! What a stroke of GENIOUS!!
Super cute pictures, as always!! I love the one of them lookin like they just rolled out of bed!
And a happy Easter to you as well! Hope you are all doing very well, you guys look so happy!!
I had a dream about you last night. In it you had hired me to go on vacations with you and your family so I could babysit the kids. I was the nanny. It was so funny and so random! But hey, if you're by any chance going on vacation and need a nanny I'm available! Haha! Did you see our long lost friend Julie Yarbrough has a blog?! You can access it from my blog. Hope you and your adorable family is doing great!
Angela, I love this blogin stuff! It's so nice to find all my high school friends and see how everyone is doing. Your kids are beautiful! and it looks like your family are doing fantastic! Keep it touch!
Julie
Post a Comment