Our little Jaycie Grace is six months old today. I just can't believe it. I guess that means that I shouldn't be using the "I just had a baby" excuse anymore huh? I'll have to come up with a new one I guess. Anyway, here are some pictures I took of her today. She is just a bundle of fun and we are so glad that she joined our family. She keeps us laughing, and those little rolls of hers are just so dang cute. We love you Jaycie Grace!!

8 comments:
She's a cutie. It goes by so fast (and some days so slow too). Chloe is already taking steps, I'm not sure I'm ready to have her walk yet. Anyway, your kids are so cute...keep up the good work!
Oh, she's ADORABLE! I love the ones with her in the hooded towel. Well, all of the pictures are great. Time flies doesn't it?
When Matt looked at these pictures he said "Man Jaycie looks a lot like Benson!" and I totally agree. These are such adorable pictures, thanks for sharing!
She is so dang CUTE!!! I love your photography skills! You better believe we'll be takin tons of pictures in June with these cute girls and their adorable dresses!!
She is adorable!
Oh she's cute!!
Wow, I can't believe she is that big already. (and the other 2!)They sure do grow fast, and they are all adorable!!
What a beautiful girl!!! I love when they are finally able to sit up, crawl, and discover new things!!
-I added you to my friend's list, and hope you don't mind! (This is Katie Andersen from CV.)
Post a Comment