Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patricks Day

Just had to post these pictures of our green macaroni and cheese we ate on St. Patricks Day. We started the day out with green pancakes and from then on out everything had to be green! (Including the ham fried rice we had for dinner....let's just say it used to be Camron's favorite dinner....LOL) Oh well, at least the kids enjoyed it!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Gross and yet so fun. I miss the days of when the holidays were so magical. Matt did at least wear green, but it's just not the same as when you are a kid.

Celeste said...

I agree with Em. Heck- I didn't even wear green! But David did. He was probably like- why the heck is mom fighting me to wear this shirt?!

Carrie said...

No offense, but that looks DISGUSTING! Way to be a good mom and get into the whole thing anyways!