That's funny! Sydney's headbands used to slip over her eyes when she was a baby, but I really haven't put many on Jenna--too lazy. Great that she slept through the night! She's so beautiful.
Ok I see that you've now spent some time updating your blog, congratulations! ;) By the way I love the picture, I saw it and started laughing. I think we need to see a good picture of her with her quilt from her favorite auntie :)
LOVE the new header! Pretty cute! Hey I guess I could get away with using "My Three Sons!" in June! :) Course I'm not so sure how many kids your age KNOW there was a TV show named that! :) I thought it was so funny that as I was tending Lucy today, her headband kept doing the same thing, I fixed it 4 times in 2 hours! :) I can't believe how chubby Jaycie's cheeks are already! SO precious! Love ya Mom!
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
11 comments:
That is awesome! I love headbands. I love the stories of Aubrielle. She is so cute! Your family is adorable. Hope you're doing good!
That's funny! Sydney's headbands used to slip over her eyes when she was a baby, but I really haven't put many on Jenna--too lazy. Great that she slept through the night! She's so beautiful.
I love it. Your kids are so cute Ang!
Ok I see that you've now spent some time updating your blog, congratulations! ;) By the way I love the picture, I saw it and started laughing. I think we need to see a good picture of her with her quilt from her favorite auntie :)
Too cute!
That is so funny!
I love your new header; great job! And what a funny post!!
haha. That is great! I've caught Addison like that a few times :)
LOVE the new header! Pretty cute! Hey I guess I could get away with using "My Three Sons!" in June! :) Course I'm not so sure how many kids your age KNOW there was a TV show named that! :) I thought it was so funny that as I was tending Lucy today, her headband kept doing the same thing, I fixed it 4 times in 2 hours! :) I can't believe how chubby Jaycie's cheeks are already! SO precious! Love ya Mom!
So cute! I love your header too. Aubrielle is so cute and takes beautiful pictures.
Hi there! My new baby is only 2 weeks, but maybe I should try your new technique! Sleeping through the night sounds good to me!
Post a Comment