Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look who's 4!


Aubrielle turned 4 on Feb. 13th. I can hardly believe she is that old already! She has definitely been a joy in our lives the past 4 years and we can't wait to spend many more with her!

Modeling with the sweet card from Gramma and Papa.

Aubrielle and I went and got pedicures together for both of our birthdays. It was so cute to see her sitting there thinking she was really big! It was so funny though because she just giggled the whole time (complete with her hand over her mouth) and kept squirming when they touched her feet. She must have sensitive feet like her mom!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Keri said...

How cute. Sydney is so excited to turn four...in July! She mentions it everyday.

Emily said...

Oh how cute, I can just picture her sitting there giggling, I bet her eyes were sparkling too!!

Katie L said...

Isn't it just insane how fast they grow?!!! My Calvin will be 4 in March and I can't even believe he's not a baby/toddler anymore! Happy birthday big girl!

Kris said...

Hey Angela - this is Kristi (Johnson) Parker. I stumbled on your blog from Katie's. How are you guys doing?I can't believe you have three kids...that makes me feel like we have been away from Rexburg too long! They are adorable, though, and I can't believe Aubrielle is already 4!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 4! I remember when she was born!

Celeste said...

Love the toes, love the card, love the posing princess by her presents!

Adrienne & Scott said...

She's so cute! She's a spitting image of you!!! It's so funny how they like to act so grown up.

deannegalloway said...

Wow! I can't believe she's four. The pedicures sounded so fun! Girls are so much fun. Hope you had a great birthday!

Pam said...

What a precious little girl! She reminds me alot of her mommy! Hopefully for you she will continue that way, however her personality also reminds me of her Aunt Emily...good luck with that one! :) :) :) (maybe a little on the bossy side! :) For those of you who may not of noticed that, wink wink nod nod)
Love ya
Mom

Jerry Grubbs said...

Thank you so much for keeping us posted with events and pictures of your family. It helps us feel closer than the miles that separate us. Jerry & Kaye