Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lovin Emily's Quilt


After all the hard work Emily put into this quilt, I felt like she needed more pictures showing it off. (And Celeste may or may not have tried to show me up and took some adorable pictures of Lucy with her quilt).
So once again here's to Emily and her amazing skills! (And to the adorable model that I just can't get enough of, Jaycie Grace!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

You already know this, but I absolutely love these pictures!! Keep up the good work.

Jen said...

That quilt is so cute. Your kids are darling!

Celeste said...

Yes, you showed me up on the picture thing. Do you like your Bumbo? or whatever it is called... I see it in most of the pictures of her so I assume you like it. Worth the money?

Aprilyn said...

That is a very nice quilt. Good job Aunt Emily! It looks even better with your darling Jaycie on it! She's cute. I can't wait to meet her this summer.