Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Swim Lessons
Aubrielle and Benson both took swim lessons this summer. It was so fun to see them get more confident in the water and to see their personality differences. Let's just say Aubrielle still had to be coaxed into jumping in the pool at the end of 4 weeks of lessons, while Benson on the other hand decided that sitting on the side of the pool and jumping in was too easy and decided to stand up and jump in all by himself. He was very confident in his abilities and kept telling the teacher to "scoot back further" so he could swim all by himself. They both had a blast though and are working towards being water safe. I was fortunate enough to have my mom here helping, and then my sister Emily here helping so that most days I got to stay home with Kimball and nap :) We loved our visits from both my mom and Aunt Emily, they were such a HUGE help to me, I seriously don't know what I would have done without them. Feel free to come back and visit anytime Aunt Meanie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So fun! I can't believe Benson would jump in the water like that. I'm glad you mom and sister were able to come help you with the kiddos. It's always nice to have visits form family.
Love the swim lesson post!
BTW- Your new banner should read: 2 Boys, 2 Girls, 1 Mom Blogging Wildly (for a day) and 1 Dad who should move his family back to Spokane...
Just an idea :)
Post a Comment