Benson got up one night and said he had to go to the bathroom. 15 minutes later I had not seen him go back to his bedroom yet so I went to investigate and found this....
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
6 comments:
WOW that is SO funny! SO much like uncle Brad!
love it. Wait a minute. How old is this uncle Brad?
He's only 26 years old....:)
I Just love this picture!!
Ha Lar E Us
hey I'd at least get on the toilet before I'd fall asleep... I think.
Post a Comment