The 4th of July was awesome this year. We bought the kids a kiddie pool and couldn't get them out all day. They had so much fun.
Then we got dressed in our red, white and blue and went to the church for a bbq and to watch fireworks. We were able to see a lot of our friends we hadn't seen in a while and the kids got to run around and get any remaining energy out. The weather was awesome and we had a great time.




2 comments:
That pool was a lifesaver for me while I was there. A person can only handle a house with no air conditioner in 90 degree weather for so long!! Thank you for not taking any pictures of me while I was in the pool with the kids!!
That pool was a lifesaver for me while I was there. A person can only handle a house with no air conditioner in 90 degree weather for so long!! Thank you for not taking any pictures of me while I was in the pool with the kids!!
Post a Comment