Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pool time!


I finally uploaded pictures from when we went swimming a few weekends ago. I was going to post them right away and brag about the heat, but after about a day I was ready to complain (90+ is NOT that comfortable when you are packing around an extra little person :) Anyway, the temperature has gone back to "normal" and I'm loving it, but the extreme sun was fun for a weekend :)

4 comments:

payneinthe... said...

Angela I miss seeing you and your super cute kids twice a week, hurry back would you?! I am babysitting a 3 month old for a week, but as soon as Im back to 3 kids of my own can we have your kids over for a play date?

Walling Family said...

I am jealous! But I know I won't be in the middle of summer when you guys are really hot! At least you have a pool to cool off in.

D said...

You spoke too soon- it's hot today too! I'm not ready for summer! When was it winter?

Pam said...

TOO FUN, love seeing the kids at the pool! How priceless! Sure glad you took the time to take them AND took pictures so we could share in the fun!

Ya, Tyler was born July 22, I remember the summer heat and carrying around an extra body AND dragging 5 other kids along ALSO! It'll be over soon, ya Tyler turns 19 this July! How did that happen?