Monday, June 15, 2009

Our newest (and tiniest) addition

We are so thrilled to announce the (early) arrival of our new little guy:
Kimball Wayne
6 lbs 0 oz
18 1/2 inches
June 14th, 2009
4:56 pm
Mom and baby are both doing well. Kimball is in the NICU due to being 5 1/2 weeks early. He is being treated with antibiotics due to mom's leaky bag of waters and being given sugar water due to low blood sugar. Both problems should be resolved quickly and we hope to take him home in a few days.
Aubrielle and Benson were able to visit him in the NICU and were just thrilled to finally meet their new little brother.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congrats! I wasn't expecting this little entry for awhile. I am happy for you. He looks adorible and I can't wait to meet him in person! Let me know what I can do to help!
Ü

Walling Family said...

Congratulations! I would say for sure your smallest, but such a good size for 5 1/2 weeks early. Glad everyone is doing great and hope he comes home quickly.

Christy said...

How nice for you to not have to go through anymore hot summer-time pregnant! What great news to hear he is healthy and that everything went well. Congrats!...and good luck! Love Ya!

Gina Georgianna said...

Wow, he looks great! Congratulations!

Kami P. said...

Bless his little heart. He looks so precious. Congrats to you all!

LuAnne said...

He is adorable & a good size considering he was early! Congrats!

Nycole said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad that everyone is doing well. He is so cute, and I love his name.

Robert and Natalie said...

I am so glad your still here I want to go peak in on you guys. I am so happy for you!

Rebecca said...

Yay! Congratulations! We will be thinking of you guys and hoping he comes home soon!!

Jen said...

Congratulations. I am so sorry about the NICU....it's hard having a baby in there. Ellis was in there for 15 days! I wish I was there to help. We are thinking about you and can't wait for you to bring your baby home!

cameron said...

Wonderful! Congratulations! I am glad he is doing so well being so early. enjoy!

deannegalloway said...

Congratulations! That is good size for so early. I love the name too. There are a whole bunch of Kimballs' on my mom's side of the family. Hope you are all doing well and good luck with 4!

stephensfamily said...

He looks great! Doesn't look small at all! Thank you for sharing.

Alisha said...

Angela-- wow! 3 kids! I feel like you were just barely pregnant with Aubrielle & we were sitting in the lobby of the Hinkley waiting for class to start. You look great! Congrats & I'm so glad that Kimball is doing well. Have a baby (or two :)) in the NICU can be stressful-- but it looks like he'll be home in no time!

Keri said...

Wow...I can still remember meeting you two & you telling Randy and I that you were pregnant (with Aubrielle). And now Kimball's #4! Congratulations! Glad that you're both doing well. Hope he gets to come home soon.

ahixon said...

I'm so happy for you! Glad everything is going well. Keep us posted and don't forget to ask for help!

the Roberts said...

just got back from out of town and wasn't expecting this news yet. What a great healthy weight for being early and you look WAY too good to have just had a baby. Congrats. glad to hear all is ok
ashley

Plaster Family said...

CONGRATS on the new little addition to your cute family. We are so grateful everything has worked out okay...you had us worried there for a little while. We hope you guys continue to do well.