
Daddy dressing Kimball to bring him home, what a great Father's Day present!

Kimball Wayne home after 7 days in the NICU, where he got treated with antibiotics, help with raising his low blood sugar level, spent time under the bili lights and learned how to eat.

Grandma has been here helping since Tuesday and we are loving EVERY minute of it :)

Kimball being loved by his sisters.

Daddy and his boys on Father's Day.

Mommy and her "helpers". We've decided Kimball went from intensive care to "extensive care". He rarely gets a feeding without 2 or 3 siblings in his face.

Benson and daddy feeding Kimball.

Kimball is home and the kids couldn't be happier :) This picture just melts my heart. I have truly been blessed with some incredible miracles in my life, and just about each one of these kids has been one. I am so grateful to have healthy and (in my opinion) stinkin' adorable kids.
13 comments:
I think the best part of mom being there is that you have a free minute or two to update your blog!! I love the pics, keep them coming!
They really are stinkin adorable!! -From Jamie. How come you can get a good picture of all four kids? I still haven't got a really good one.
I'd have to agree, you do have a very adorable family! And what miracles they are. They're too cute! I love how they all want to help feed him. Congrats again!!!
Hooray! I am so excited and happy for you. I would have to agree about the stinkin' cute part!
YAY! He's home! Isn't it a great feeling to have your family all together? One of my twins came home with me & we had to leave the other for a while-- having them together at home was the best feeling ever. Congrats!
Yeah! So glad he's home! You do have adorable children and they have an amazing mom, keep up the great work!
Congratulations! We're so glad that Kimball is finally home with his family. He is such a cutie!
congratulations! your kids are so cute! and grown up!
Congrats Angela! Your kids are adorable!
Totally stinkin' cute! No argument from me. Congrats!!!
You are awesome Angela! Kimball is so cute! What a lucky boy to have such great older siblings! I'm jealous that mom and Dallan are there! David really wanted to get on the plane with mom when we dropped her off at the airport to come see you guys! I'm thinking we'll have to come see you before Lucy turns two and we have to pay for her to fly too!
How special that Kimball came home on Father's Day! You are very blessed!
It's so nice to have so many helpers! I'm glad that Kimball is home and doing well. we will have to get Kimball & Luke together for a play date next week.lol
we can' wait to meet Kimball!!
A WONDERFUL FATHER'S DAY PRESENT FOR SURE!!! so precious the little guy... your family is so big now.. it's crazy
Post a Comment