Thanks to Gramma and Papa we have some SWEET Halloween PJ's! And yes, Aubrielle insisted on me taking all the pictures of her and Benson :) (And of course coached Benson on what faces to make)
I'm glad she makes you take lots of pictures cause I love seeing them! Keep them coming! Everytime I see new pictures of Jaycie I am amazed at how fast she is growing up! I can't wait to see you guys in December.
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
7 comments:
aren't big sisters supposed to tell you what to do?
I'm glad she makes you take lots of pictures cause I love seeing them! Keep them coming! Everytime I see new pictures of Jaycie I am amazed at how fast she is growing up! I can't wait to see you guys in December.
Aubrielle is so funny. Your kids are really cute!
What a big sister, helping brother! HEHEHE
Those jammies are great! Packages from grandma are the best!
I cant believe how big Jaycie is getting! She is such a doll!
I love the jammies!!! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how blonde Jaycie's hair is getting.
Your kids are so cute! Loved the Basketball comments! Hope you all are doing well! Loves!
Post a Comment