Just wanted to share with everyone my good news: the tumor that I had removed from my thyroid this past Tuesday was benign and my recovery process is going extremely well!
For those of you who don't know they discovered a tumor on my thyroid at my first obgyn visit when I found out I was pregnant with Jaycie and have been monitoring it ever since. We decided earlier this month to have it taken out as it was continuing to grow and becoming bothersome.
My mom is here taking care of me so I am in great hands, and the kids are doing a great job taking care of me as well. Whenever Benson wants to cuddle with me he promises, "I won't touch you neck mom!" And the other night as Aubrielle was saying the bedtime prayer she was sure to add in, "And please bless that mommy doesn't swallow any more golf balls." LOL, too funny.
Anyway, thanks for all your prayers and thoughts, I really appreciate your love and concern and am happy to report I am doing much better than I expected (HOORAY :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy for you and for us to have you around for a long time to come! I look forward to seeing you back at basketball.
I'm so happy that all is well and you are doing so good. I'll follow Aubrielle's example and pray that you don't swallow anymore golf balls!
I'm glad to hear all went well with the surgery, and that you are recovering well. You are in our prayers.
I am so very glad I miss you! Let me know if there is anything I can do. Brianna would love to have your kids over to play anytime.
I'm glad you are doing well. I love the prayers...too cute.
Congrats on getting rid of that golf ball... You better take Aubrielle's advice and stay away from those. :) I am happy to hear that everything went well. We'll keep you in our prayers!
I'm so glad you're feeling better and it all went well. That is too funny about aubrielle! Keep resting and enjoy the help! Take care. Are you guys coming home for christmas?
I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. I am thinking about you!
I am so SO glad things are going well! We will say a prayer for you too, stay away from those golf balls WILL Ya?
Post a Comment