Thursday, September 25, 2008

We must live TOO close to Hollywood!

I told the kids to get ready to walk down to the laundry mat with me this afternoon and Aubrielle came back in this...

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it!!

Christy said...

Well if she's going to dress like that you better do the same. You wouldn't want to look silly next to her in your 'every day' clothes. :)

Miranda said...

I love that little miss sass o' frass!Love being able to see glimers of your life out there is Cali. I miss you!

Emily said...

Ok I was on the phone at work when I looked at this and started laughing out loud :) I LOVE it!

Dave and Amber said...

super cute!

Our Little Family said...

What a character! That is so funny! She sure is a girly girl!

Aprilyn said...

Too funny!! She cracks me up!

Celeste said...

Christy's advice is great! You better not let her show you up!