is definitely another man's treasure (or should I say my kids' treasure?). Check out this playset we picked up last weekend.
Left alone and unattended in someone's front yard with the greatest words a mother of three could ever read, "FREE". We then had to ship the cardboard play house out to the garage (since Aubrielle insisted we couldn't throw it away; when she gets married she will apparently be taking it with her, we'll see how her hubby feels about that...in 20 years of course:)


7 comments:
I bet that takes up your whole front room! But the kids must LOVE it!
What a deal! I bet your kids are loving it!
Love it! Love free stuff!!! I can't believe you picked it up and put it in your living room! What a kind mother you are!
more than a treasure! That is amazing! Love it
Way to go putting that in the living room, I bet the kids spend so much time playing on it! Plus it was free it doesn't get ANY better then that!
That is awesome! Kennedy would LOVe something like that!
Wow that for free that is really awesome! I give you lots of props for putting it in the livingroom.
Post a Comment