Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photoshop Fun

Let's just say I LOVE Photoshop (and my precious girls of course)!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Angela, I wish I had this talent of yours!!! YOU ROCK!!! These are beautiful!!

Emily said...

You photoshopped those yourself?? That is amazing! I wish you could teach me a thing or two!

Jon and Maryanne said...

So cute!!! Did you take those pictures too? They are beautiful!

Our Little Family said...

What a cool thing! I have NO idea how to do that! Is it easy? The pictures look professional, WAY TO GO!

Hey I saw your comment, and all I have to say is "You have got to be joking!" You are SUCH a great example of a involved mom! I know I have always looked up to you! I only craft with the kids cause they are so hyper and all over the place, we have to do something or we will drive each other CRAZY!

Walling Family said...

The pictures are gorgeous!! You did a great job. I am relearning photo shop right now, I forgot how amazing that program is.

Joann said...

Angela, hey I found your blog on Nycole's and was excited to see what you guys have been up to instead of a summarized update from your parents whenever I saw them in Spokane. I hope you don't mind. We have a family blog too and would to keep in touch with you guys. Ours is www.travisjoannjimmyjordan.blogspot.com

Rolyndia said...

The pictures of the girls are beautiful. Looks like I may have to look into Photoshop. What a great thing to have.