So since it's been over a year since my last "blog update", I thought I'd update those long lost friends who found me through the blogging world and update on what we've been up to the past year! (Along with links to pictures I posted on picasa web albums cause I was too lazy to blog)
Well we went to Spokane for Christmas last year, got back in January, and then my parents came to visit for my birthday and Aubrielle's birthday and took us to Disneyland!! Right after they left we found out that we were pregnant with baby #3, and I then spent the next few months enjoying early pregnancy on the couch wondering how I was ever going to have enough energy to get off of it!
Over the summer we went to my sister Emily's wedding and to Camron's family reunion at Lake Powell (lots of fun, except for the Carbon Monoxide poisoning incident....).
Then on October 16th we welcomed Jaycie Grace to our family! She was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long and is still just an angel! Grandma also came to visit just after she was born and spoiled the kids (and me) rotten....hooray for Grandmas!!
And that about takes us up to date. We are loving California and still can't believe the weather....it was 84 degrees today...December 4th!! Crazy! Hope all is going well for all of you!
Love,
Angela
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ang,
I think I speak for everyone when I say- slow down and pace yourself! Two posts within a week?! Take it slow so we don't all expect too much of you off the bat!
Great update! I'd just like to say that my favorite picture is the one when grandma comes to visit and the three kids are on the couch. Aubrielle can't handle that Benson is holding Jaycie. It's classic. I had it as my desktop background for about a week and it got plenty of comments. Plus, it made me smile everytime I saw it!
I hope you get to shower today!
Love,
Celeste
ps- new recipe for you to try- check out my blog
So I didn't even look at the YEAR when I posted my comment yesterday. I just saw Dec 1 and assummed...well good thing you checked your blog because we are so glad to have found you guys! Congratulations on all the babies. Hope things are well. We are going to need to swap addresses for Christmas cards!
Yeah! Welcome back to blogging! Haha! It's great to see what you're up to and see your cute cute cute little family!
She's adorable!!!! It's nice that grandma spoils you too!! Now that I have kids, they count for everything and I don't get any attention or goodies-hahaha! Look at me, I'm jealous of a 4 year old and a 18 month old!!!
Holy cow, I'm shocked, I thought that maybe you forgot how to access your blog, good thing Celeste gave you a shoot out since I had given up on checking yours out.
Love, Emily
Post a Comment