
And of course we had a visit from Santa Claus. Aubrielle was thrilled and excited to tell him she wanted a Barbie for Christmas (which was news to mom.....). She also posed nicely for a picture (her beautiful Christmas dress is accented with a white and blue cloth, she wanted to dress like she was from Bethlehem like the Young Women....she thinks so is one of them...it's quite cute).

Anyway, Benson was less than excited to see the jolly old man....in fact, when he saw the guy who dressed up like Santa at church the next day he started crying again...lol, I have no idea how he recognized him....and when he saw me posting this picture he said, "Benben....cying....'Mama, Mama!!'" So funny. Although he did manage to yell from about 10 feet away, "Ball, ball!"
So hopefully Santa got that on his list. And he was more than thrilled to get a candy cane from Santa's helper (although they were popcorn, cherry and pear flavored...yuck!).

4 comments:
Ang, Your kids are so cute! Hope you're doing good and have a Merry Christmas!
Love, Jen
I love your kids - they are the cutest! Tell everyone I said hi!
LuAnne
hey, who knew? you have a blog?? glad to know! your baby is GORGEOUS!! I also love her name. she just looks so sweet and good-natured...if it's true, you're one lucky mama! you have three kids! I miss your cute family!
Um, I'm all for traditional flavored candy canes too. Taking peppermint out of candy canes is like taking the spirit out of Christmas!
Post a Comment