Monday, December 17, 2007

Share the camera time Jaycie!

Well, I wanted to take a picture of Jaycie last night because she was looking so cute and clean (thanks to a wonderful husband who had to change the blow-out diaper of the year, and give her a bath, and keep an eye on the other two while I was at a YW presidency meeting...I'll have to continue to "coach" Jaycie on the timing....it was perfect....LOL. I had been waiting for it (she hadn't pooped in over a day) and of course as soon as I left, and dad was in charge, she let loose....)). Anyway, I was trying to take a picture of Jaycie, but had a very hard time getting a picture of her alone, as you can see. Everyone wants their fair share of camera time!!
And my cute little Jaycie turned 2 months old yesterday! Time is just going by way too fast for me! I want her to stay little forever, but I just don't think that'll happen. Oh, well, I guess I better go enjoy her while I still can!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: