I put the finishing touches on our costumes just in time for the ward Halloween Boo Bash (I literally had to expand Kimball's vest minutes before...I didn't realize HOW chunky he really is :)
Anyway, I was very pleased with how they turned out and glad we could do a family theme again. It's only a few short years until my kids don't think it's "cool" anymore...bummer. Oh well, we'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
impressive! you are all so cute!
You have mad skills my sista!
I think they turned out
AMAZING!!
Wow! I am impressed you made all those costumes. And I love how your family has a theme every year. So cute!
So cute! What an adorable idea, and impressive execution. Such talent you have girl!
What cute costumes!!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job!
so clever I love it!
Love the costumes Ang. Your family themes are always adorable. Love that chubby baby...so cute!
You guys have such a cute family. Good idea for Halloween. You're so creative.
Post a Comment