Just loving our Halloween outfits from Grandma and Papa (and the fact that they've fit for the past 3 years :) Now I better stop procrastinating making the costumes and get to work.....
HOW DARLING! AND FUN! ANOTHER SUPRISE TO SEE IT UPDATED AGAIN! WOW! I just came here to get your link to send to Uncle Scott, and was THRILLED to find a TREAT! :)
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Your kids are so adorable!!
HOW DARLING! AND FUN! ANOTHER SUPRISE TO SEE IT UPDATED AGAIN! WOW! I just came here to get your link to send to Uncle Scott, and was THRILLED to find a TREAT! :)
Your kids make Halloween seem cute and fun... not scary and whatnot.
Cute family!!
I can't wait to see your costumes!!
Post a Comment