They are SO creative! It is just so fun to walk in on them and watch them play sometimes! That is when they aren't screaming! Or is that just my boys!!:) They are all so adorable! Thanks for the update!
always fun to find another blog friend. Very cute pics of the kids, especially the ones from a year ago before I moved into the ward. Going to church each sunday doesn't allow you to really see these cute moments that happen in our homes. I'm loving the little piggy. How imaginitive kids are. ashley roberts
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
8 comments:
And what an adorable little pig she is :)
and which one of them is the Big Bad Wolf?
She. Is. So. Cute!
I'd keep a pig like that in my house too. :)
Looks like she is saying "I'm the pig with the curly tail!" LOL that'll take you back a few years! Thanks so much for sharing that with us! Love Mom
You're kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting!
They are SO creative! It is just so fun to walk in on them and watch them play sometimes! That is when they aren't screaming! Or is that just my boys!!:) They are all so adorable! Thanks for the update!
always fun to find another blog friend. Very cute pics of the kids, especially the ones from a year ago before I moved into the ward. Going to church each sunday doesn't allow you to really see these cute moments that happen in our homes. I'm loving the little piggy. How imaginitive kids are.
ashley roberts
Post a Comment