So one of the songs we sing all day long at this house is from the LeapFrog "FridgePhonics" magnet. It is a very basic tune with the words, "The A says ah, the A says ah, every letter makes a sound the A says ah" (Great way to teach your kids the letters by the way, especially when accompanied by the DVD "Letter Factory") Anyway, we have adopted this song to Jaycie's newest sound, a grunt/squeak/yelp. She loves the song (especially making her sound nice and loud) And as you can imagine, her brother and sister love the song as well:
But we might need to add another verse to the song soon....Jaycie has started saying, "bah, bah". This of course translates to "bye, bye". She has been attempting it for a few days, but I just thought it was a fluke until last night when she consistantly waved her hand and said "bah, bah". SO incredibly cute, but also so sad that she is already so big!! Although if this is anything like any of the other tricks she's learned (rolling over, waving, giving kisses, etc.), she'll do it for a few days and then we won't see it again for about a month.....not really sure why she works that way, but she does!
6 comments:
Yay, new posts. What cute kids!!
A new family just moved into our ward who knew your friend Ginger. Did you guys know a Matt and Meg Roberts? We thought it was a small world!
I can't believe how fast Jaycie is growing up! You can really see her personality now.
Ok it hasn't been that long since I saw you guys and she's already changed a ton! Thanks for posting this, it is so adorable!!
Hey, we're taking our blog private. Will you stop by and comment with your email adress so I can invite you?
So cute!!! It was awesome to see you guys at Brandon's reception!
Hey Angela! I finally started a blog and was so excited to look at yours for ideas! You do such a great job! I am looking forward to being able to keep up with you guys this way! Let me know how you all are, when you have time! Talk to you later
CAMEO and FAM
holmfamily02.blogspot.com
Post a Comment