Aubrielle decided to write Santa Claus yesterday, and since she doesn't know how to write yet I decided to help her make a video for him instead. Sorry it is so shakey, I was trying to keep Benson out of the tree while I was videoing it, so it's kinda wobbley. And he makes some background noise so it might be hard to understand what she is saying. So I'll give you a heads up, she wants a puppy, "not a real puppy just a brown ear..." and an "Arbie (also known as Barbie) with brown ears...." Anyway, hope you enjoy it!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cute little girl and what a cute idea. I might have to steal it. Aubrielle is so grown up!
Keep the pics and videos coming, thanks to you I finally figured out how to put a video on ours.
That is a great idea. The kids tried to write a letter to Santa with Grandma's help, but lost interest really quick.
Angela Plaster... do you remember me??? I can't believe I found you! I've been wondering what all my old friends from Spokane have been up to! By the way, this is Carrie, Carrie Banks (Miller now). Cute blog! Seriously, so great to see you and Cameron and your little family! Ack! I'm so excited!
(PS found you from a round about way, Jenny Nygard found my blog, saw her's, saw your sister's name, found you!)
Drop me a line! (tylerandcarriemiller@yahoo.com)
Hey Angela! How's it going? So yeah, I'm a stocker and found your blog. Hope you still look at it! How's things going? Congrats on another kid! I saw the pic on Celeste's blog (once again a stocker!). Catch me up on life! amj_427@hotmail.com
Dear Santa-
All I want for Christmas is a new blog post.
Love,
Your blog readers
Hey Angela! I thought you gave this blogging thing up but I guess I was so wrong...congrats on baby number three. That is so great and she is a doll--I also saw a pic on your sis's page. Anyways, such a cute family and so glad you are doing so well!
Amber
Angela, I'd have to agree with Celeste. I'd like some new pictures too! Especially now that you have 3 kids! Congrats! Update your blog!!! Good ol' Spice Girls days. They're touring again you know. We should totally go! Haha!
Hi Plasters! We too have a blog. Your kids are so super cute! Hope you have a great holiday season. Come and check us out! Love, the Newcomers
Post a Comment