
Well now that's it's been over a week I thought I better share some pics from Benson's birthday. Since it was the day before Thanksgiving I decided to just have cupcakes and icecream after dinner and then let him open his presents. He had a great time, and of course didn't give us any show while eating his cupcake, just scarfed it down like everything else you put in front of him! He loved the toys he got, and even got to play with them when Aubrielle wasn't looking...the joy of two kids I guess.
Anyway, just thought I'd share the pics, enjoy!



1 comment:
HI! This is Katie Andersen. I found you, and thought I might add you to my favorites list. Your family is adorable!! I couldn't imagine having a birthday right before any holiday, but it looked like Benson didn't care so much! Cute kids!!!
P.S.-I LOVE the Halloween costumes/theme!!!
Post a Comment