

Okay mom got a little adventurous this morning while doing Aubrielle's hair and decided to straighten it. So after all that work of course we had to take pictures. And pretty much right after that I took a shower and she insisted she had to take one too, so good bye straight hair. So we went back out and took some with curly hair. Camron said he doesn't like the ones with straight hair because he says it doesn't look like her, but Aubrielle assured him that it was her. "No, it IS Aubielle!" What a funny girl....oh and I tried to get a few with Benson in them but that was the last thing on his mind. He was free to explore outdoors while mommy and Aubrielle played with the camera and was NOT about to get caught and pinned down for a picture!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted new pictures!!! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! They are SO CUTE! Oh, and the hair looks great straight and curly - girls got to switch it up.
So what does camron do there?
cameron
I like the close up one with the STRAIGHT hair! Madison agreed! She is adorable.
Post a Comment