
This picture only tells half of my adventures on my last laundry outing. As you can see, Aubrielle fell asleep in the stroller, however, she wasn't the only one. Benson also fell asleep that trip, only he was in a Snugli on my chest (so consequently I couldn't get a picture of that). The worst part was that it was so hot (one of our famous triple digit days in September) and having him sleeping on me got really sweaty! Plus every time I bent down to get laundry out of the dryer he would flop all over the place....So I had to balance the laundry basket on top of the stroller, push the stroller with one hand (hoping Aubrielle wouldn’t slip out) and hold Benson’s head with my other hand. (He was facing away from me and his poor head was flopping all around) Needless to say I was happy to arrive at my apartment and put these two tired kids to bed!
P.S. Notice the outfit Aubrielle picked out that day, a maroon velvet dress, not the best pick for a hot day if you ask me. But she insisted the dress was her "wedding dress" and that she HAD to wear it....what a character.
1 comment:
The joys I have to look forward to one day. (no..not pregnant)
Post a Comment