School started today and I just had to share pictures of my big first grader (and her adorable brothers and sister who so lovingly walk her to and from school each day).
I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe your little girl is off to school. Seems like just yesterday I was at your baby shower!
The real question is if she has figured out how to get them to carry her backpack for her yet :)
I miss you all so much! :)
Love,
Ashlee Grubbs
Post a Comment