I have been blessed with 4 adorable children and a wonderful husband. The kids and I get to hang out together all day while Camron brings home the bacon. I use this blog as a scrapbook/journal of what the kids are up to, and to brag to the grandparents. So all you will hear about is how cute my kids are and what they are up to....consider yourself warned!
5 comments:
they are pretty cute. and grown up!
I still can't get over how different Kimball looks!! I love the picture of all 4 of them. I think I need to print it out and hang it up at work!
So cute! Kimball is getting so big, I think he looks all Plaster but babies always change so much! Keep up the great work...they're adorable.
Kimball is quite a chunk of love! These are really cute pictures!
ah!!! i just can't believe you have four kids!!!!! they are darling... though how do you do this pregnacy more than once...
Post a Comment