Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a Boy!

Aubrielle and Benson went with Mom and Dad to the doctor today and they got to see the new baby boy inside moms tummy. He even waved at them. Aubrielle and Benson were happy to find out that it's a boy. If you have been wondering why Angela has not updated her blog in so long, it is because she is having problems with this pregnancy. She has a blood clot in her uterus and it has been causing problems. It takes all the energy she has just to keep track of Aubrielle, Benson, and Jaycie. This means no more basketball, and apparently blogging! She is due July 23rd so don't expect too much before then. After that maybe life will be back to normal, or as normal as it can be with 4 kids.

25 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

LuAnne said...

Congrats!!! Hope everything goes ok :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yeah! Congrats!!! That's great for Benson to have a brother! Hope Ang starts feeling better! Good luck!

Brandon said...

Where was Jaycie for this experience? I hope you didn't leave her at home.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! I am so happy for all of you. I was really hoping for a boy. They are so fun! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and we miss you!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I hope things go well during the next few months. Good luck!

Christy said...

2 girls, 2 boys! that's the way I like it!(..so far anyway!) Congrats! and Good luck!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! We miss you at basketball. I guess you will need to change the name of your blog soon.

Rebecca said...

Oh yay, Congratulations! Take it easy!!

Walling Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Hopefully everything will go good from here on out. So exciting!

cameron said...

WOW!!! NUMBER 4!!! THAT IS AWESOME... SHOOT.. I AM WAY FAR BEHIND ALL MY FRIENDS... I am sorry this one is so rough... good luck and let us know if you need ANYTHING AT ALL...

Celeste said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You are one tough lady!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Congrats! I hope the pregnancy gets better!

Karen said...

Congratulations! I knew it would be a boy! Good luck with the pregnancy. We think and pray for you guys all the time!

Nycole said...

Congrats!! Angela, happy late birthday!

Dave and Amber said...

wow Congratulations!! I didn't even know. I see you guys are follwoing our lead. Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy. :) You might be passing us up soon! We are done for a while. At least that is our plan for now.

Carrie said...

Ang, congratulations! Take care of yourself. Hope everything goes great!

payneinthe... said...

Hurray!! so excited for you and if you need anything give me a call.

Robert and Natalie said...

Congratulations you are amazing! I feel for you having to be away from basketball cause I miss it so much I know you must miss it even more since I miss it and I am no good I am sure if I was pro like you I would miss it even more I am sure they miss you!

deannegalloway said...

congratulations...I hope things go well. good luck with 4!

Kami P. said...

You're on baby #4?!?!?!? What a woman! And I'm sorry about the problems you're having- bless your heart. I hope the best for you the rest of the pregnancy.

Laura said...

yeah for a boy! i hope you don't mind--i found your blog from karalee's and thought i'd take a look. it was fun catching up looking at your pictures! i hope the rest of the pregnancy goes okay for you.

Celeste said...

Um, My four kids?

Pam said...

NOW THAT'S "MY" GIRL! You MUST be feeling better! I am glad! Also glad that you went with Dallan's suggestion, he's pretty tickled by it! :) Love ya!