Monday, November 17, 2008

Jaycie's 1st Birthday (1 month later)

So I realized that since today is Nov. 17th, that means that Jaycie's birthday was over a month ago, so I guess I better get her pictures posted before it's TOO late. So here they are!
The Balloon Fight:
The cake:
The presents (the pacifier package was immediately shoved in her mouth, still in the wrapper, I think that was by far her favorite present!):
I still can't believe my baby is one-year old (well 13 months now)! She is such a cute little girl who just melts her momma's heart. We love our little Jaycie Grace and are so glad she's in our family!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday! I love that she just went for the binkies even in the BOX!

Miranda said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love to see those cute kids. Jaycie is such a doll. I can't wait to see you all in less than a month. Wow time sure does go by quick! The call the other day from Aubrielle COMPLETELY made my day so thank you :)

Robert and Natalie said...

is she really one already... oh man she is just so adorable where has the time gone

Dave and Amber said...

Wow, they grow so fast! Looks like she had a fabulous day and such a cute flower cake!

Celeste said...

LOVE IT!! I can't wait for you guys to be here!

Plaster Family said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Jaycie Grace!

the Roberts said...

Wow, I didn't quie realize she was 13 months yet. I love that age. Not that 20 months is bad, but I am much more on my toes (but you know how that is).
Cute pics.